Friday, October 28, 2011

Uncreative Title #2: Banana Chocolate Chip Power Balls

Since everyone knows banana bread with chocolate chips is delicious, I decided to try to recreate that with these Power Balls. It's a pretty straightforward recipe, but I found there weren't quite enough wet ingredients, so I added some water and that seemed to make things better. I've also just realized that I think I've been turning my camera off too quickly after taking that picture, since I seem to missing some pictures that I was pretty sure I took. Sorry for the lack of pictures :( I'll stop doing that after the next post.

Laura's Banana Chocolate Chip Power Balls

Mix Dry Ingredients:
3 c. Oats
3 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
0.5 c. White Rice Flour
0.5 c. Wheat Bran
0.25 c. Flaxseed Meal
1 tsp Cinnamon

Mix Wet Ingredients:
2 Bananas
2 Egg Whites
1 tsp Vanilla
0.5 c. Orange Juice
0.5 c. Water

Combine Wet and Dry Ingredients.
Add 0.5 c. Mini Chocolate Chips.

Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325F for 8-10 minutes.

There should have been a picture there of nice looking Power Balls, but sadly there is not.

Makes Approximately 57 Power Balls.

Nutritional Facts Per Power Ball: (3-4 Power Balls Per Serving)
48.40 Calories
10.65 Calories from Fat
2.30g Protein
1.22g Total Fat
0.47g Saturated Fat
7.32g Carbs
3.42mg Cholesterol

No comments:

Post a Comment