Monday, October 17, 2011

A Little Bit of Summer in Autumn...Coconut Blueberry Power Balls

And now since I'm catching up on my posting, my most recent creation as of today are Blueberry Coconut Power Balls! With I think one of the least amount of ingredients I've ever used! This recipe also reminded me of my very first power ball creations of Coconut Banana Bread and then Blueberry Yogurt and how many recipes I've made so far - a lot! And hopefully more to come! So here ya go!

Laura's Blueberry Coconut Power Balls

Mix Dry Ingredients:
2 c. Oats
0.5 c. Wheat Bran
0.5 c. Flaxseed Meal
0.5 c. White Rice Flour
3 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
0.5 c. Dried Coconut

Mix Wet Ingredients:
1 can Blueberry Pie Filling (21 oz)
2 Egg Whites
1 tsp Vanilla
0.25 c. Orange Juice

Combine Wet and Dry Ingredients.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325F for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.

Makes approximately 67 Power Balls.

Nutritional Facts Per Ball: (4 Per Serving)
39.17 Calories
7.39 Calories from Fat
1.76g Protein
0.85g Total Fat
0.32g Saturated Fat
6.29g Carbs
2.91mg Cholesterol

No comments:

Post a Comment